We are delighted that you are considering entering the 2019 Irish Tourism Industry Awards.
Submissions to the Irish Tourism Industry Awards 2019 are now closed.
Entries must be submitted online via www.irishtourismindustryawards.ie/categories-and-submissions/ using the specific form for each Category.
Forms are supported and powered by our software partner ‘Submittable’.
Submittable is fully compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on May 25th 2018.
- Go to the Categories tab www.irishtourismindustryawards.ie/categories-and-submissions/
- Select the Category you wish to enter
- Please read the Entry Guidelines and Terms & Conditions
- Click on the SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE button
- You will be asked to create an account (which only takes a couple of seconds), or login if you already have an account. To create your account enter your name, email address and password. If you ever lose your password go to https://manager.submittable.com/login. You will need to create an account to make a submission.
- Complete ALL relevant sections within the online submission form provided.
- Total word count of entry should be ca. 1,600 words. There is no word countdown on the online submission form so it is the responsibility of the submitter not to exceed this limit.
- Maximum of 5 images can be uploaded per entry.
- Maximum of 3 external web links can be uploaded per entry.
Please refer to the Category Description and Judging Criteria when completing your entry.
Entrants may enter up to a maximum of 2 categories, but each entry must be tailored to meet the criteria for both specific categories. The Irish Tourism Industry Awards reserve the right to re-assign an entry to another category if deemed more appropriate.
Please see the full list of Terms & Conditions here: www.irishtourismindustryawards.ie/termsandconditions/
We wish every success with your entry and hope to see you at the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin on February 1st 2019!