Irish Tourism Industry Awards 2015
RECOGNISING SUCCESS and INNOVATION
The Awards give recognition to and promote people, companies and organisations – overseas and at home – that have made significant contributions to developing, marketing, selling and delivering improved visitor experiences in Ireland and to increasing the number of visitors from overseas.
at the DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin – Burlington Road, Dublin 4
In Particular, the Irish Tourism Industry Awards aim to:
- Publicly recognise and reward excellence
- Provide a benchmark for best practice
- Encourage the continuous raising of standards
- Provide better visitor experiences
- Emphasise the value of the tourism sector
- Promote a bienniel platform of celebration
- Provide networking opportunities for operators and supporters.