We are delighted that you are considering entering the 2017 Irish Tourism Industry Awards.
Submissions for the 2017 Irish Tourism Industry Awards are now closed. Shortlisted candidates for each category will be announced in December. Winners will be announced at the Irish Tourism Industry Awards on February 3rd.
Entries must be submitted online via www.irishtourismindustryawards.ie/categories/ using the specific form for each Category.
Forms are supported and powered by our software partner ‘Submittable’.
- Go to the Categories tab www.irishtourismindustryawards.ie/categories/
- Select the Category you wish to enter
- Please read the Entry Guidelines and Terms & Conditions
- Click on the “Click here to Submit” button
- You will be asked to create an account (which only takes a couple of seconds), or login if you already have an account. To create your account enter your name, email address and password. If you ever lose your password go to https://manager.submittable.com/login. You will need to create an account to make a submission.
- Complete ALL relevant sections within the online submission form provided.
- Total word count of entry must not exceed 1,600 words. There is no word countdown on the online submission form so it is the responsibility of the submitter not to exceed this limit.
- Maximum of 5 images can be uploaded per entry.
- Maximum of 3 external web links can be uploaded per entry.
Please refer to the Category Description and Judging Criteria when completing your entry.
Entrants may enter up to a maximum of 2 categories, but each entry must be tailored to meet the criteria for both specific categories. The Irish Tourism Industry Awards reserve the right to re-assign an entry to another category if deemed more appropriate.
Please see the full list of Terms & Conditions here: www.irishtourismindustryawards.ie/termsandconditions/
We wish every success with your entry and hope to see you at the DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin on February 3rd 2017!