The next Irish Tourism Industry Awards will take place on Friday, February 1st 2019 at The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Upper Leeson St, Dublin 4
The submission process for these awards will commence during 2018.
Signing up to receive ezines from the Irish Tourism Industry Confederation will also ensure you’re kept fully informed. Visit itic.ie
The Irish Tourism Industry Awards give recognition to and promote people, companies and organisations – overseas and at home – that have made significant contributions to developing, marketing, selling and delivering improved visitor experiences in Ireland and to increasing the number of visitors from overseas.
In Particular, the Irish Tourism Industry Awards aim to:
- Publicly recognise and reward excellence
- Provide a benchmark for best practice
- Encourage the continuous raising of standards
- Provide better visitor experiences
- Emphasise the value of the tourism sector
- Promote a bienniel platform of celebration
- Provide networking opportunities for operators and supporters